develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2016

Re: ...and slide on the ice

Ricardo Signes
April 15, 2016 00:04
Re: ...and slide on the ice
Message ID:
* "Craig A. Berry" <> [2016-04-14T18:47:57]
> On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 8:24 AM, Ricardo Signes
> <> wrote:
> > My first major release of perl was v5.16.0,
> 16, 18, 20, 22, (almost) 24.  I'm out of fingers on one hand.  I think
> five major releases must be a record.  Congratulations.

Jesse Vincent was delighted, with v5.14.0, to be the first pumpking to oversee
two major stable releases in a row.  I was determined to make it to three.
Then, I knew, I could quit any time I wanted...