develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2016

Re: ...and slide on the ice

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
April 14, 2016 20:13
Re: ...and slide on the ice
Message ID:
20160414134139.GI2048@ceres.etla.org
On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 09:24:23AM -0400, Ricardo Signes wrote:

> That will be my last release in my four and a half year tenure as pumpking.

> Thanks, everyone, for your time, effort, and support during my time in this
> role.

You've done a great job (although maybe I'm slightly wrong in the tense of
my phrasing, given that you're not quite done yet)

Thanks for all the work you have put in. You'll be a hard act to follow.

Nicholas Clark