develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2016

Re: ...and slide on the ice

From:
Aaron Crane
Date:
April 14, 2016 14:06
Re: ...and slide on the ice
Message ID:
CACmk_tsaSEYSVMke=iwAG3gs24aSCJ7qQxdsqXTLgxbNOqYjvA@mail.gmail.com
Rik, thanks so much for all the work you've done here, both on Perl
itself and on p5p. Your efforts have been not just highly successful
but hugely important, and you're leaving very difficult shoes to fill.
I hope you enjoy the things you focus on next!

--
Aaron Crane ** http://aaroncrane.co.uk/