develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2016

Re: With custom prefix, CPAN.pm still uses global metadata stash

From:
Ivan Pozdeev via perl5-porters
Date:
April 14, 2016 11:54
Re: With custom prefix, CPAN.pm still uses global metadata stash
Message ID:
570F84E2.30205@mail.mipt.ru
The PERL5_* environment variables set by CPAN with local::lib turned out
to be the culprit.
Since there's only one environment, they can't cope with multiple Perl
installations, naturally.

--
Regards,
Ivan