develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2016

perl v5.24.0 blockers, Apr 7 ediiton

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
April 7, 2016 12:07
Subject:
perl v5.24.0 blockers, Apr 7 ediiton
Message ID:
20160407120751.GA12314@debian

PREVIOUS BLOCKER COUNT: 3 (plus HPUX/AIX??)
CURRENT  BLOCKER COUNT: ...zero?  Maybe?  (except: HPUX/AIX??)

* perl5i and stat(@array);
  https://rt.perl.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=126545
  but also https://rt.perl.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=126162

  The question was: should we apply the warning for stat(@array)

  I think so.  I have applied it.  Blocker closed, but noted here as an
  exceptional change for this late.

* Coredump in call_sv under threads
  https://rt.perl.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=127708

  I'm hoping we can apply Tony's patches and then we're done until 5.25.1?
  I've asked about this in another thread.

* charset.t and subst.t fail on Solaris under -Duse64bitall
  https://rt.perl.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=127746

  Dave M. made some commits intended to fix this.  Quite possibly this
  can be closed after some smokes.

--
rjbs