develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2016

Re: [perl #121505] Can't build perl with gcc4.9 due to UB in sv.c

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
March 28, 2016 14:49
Re: [perl #121505] Can't build perl with gcc4.9 due to UB in sv.c
Message ID:
20160328144843.GM29332@iabyn.com
On Sat, Dec 05, 2015 at 04:27:11PM -0800, James E Keenan via RT wrote:
> > I'll remove this ticket as a blocker rather than resolving it, since
> > we need to go back and look for all the UB and fix them.
> >
> > Tony
>
> This ticket has been referenced by another ticket (126820), so this
> seems to be an appropriate point to ask:  Have we addressed the
> longer-term issues mentioned above?

No, so it needs to be kept open for now.

--
Art is anything that has a label (especially if the label is "untitled 1")