develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2016

Re: Putting Winsock errors into $^E

From:
Steve Hay via perl5-porters
Date:
March 5, 2016 18:22
Re: Putting Winsock errors into $^E
Message ID:
CADED=K63ScOxJGaHW=Gg4Ta=98QRG_0YL96MfiU50GNXepKVmg@mail.gmail.com
On 5 Mar 2016 17:54, "Ricardo Signes" <perl.p5p@rjbs.manxome.org> wrote:

> * Steve Hay via perl5-porters <perl5-porters@perl.org>
[2016-02-17T03:59:11]
> > I would like to commit this before the "user-visible changes freeze"
> > on 20th, and will do so if no objections are raised. I will, of
> > course, add some appropriate documentation (in perldelta and
> > elsewhere) too.
>
> I didn't see this happen.  Did this happen?
>
> (I have been AFK for two weeks while away from home on business.)

No, it didn't (yet) - see my previous reply to Sawyer X:

http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.perl5.porters/2016/02/msg234601.html

Are you OK with making an exception for me to commit it now?