develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from February 2016

[perl #121277] Commit "Make perlbug Unicode-aware." broke perlbug onWin32

From:
l.mai@web.de via RT
Date:
February 26, 2016 17:13
Subject:
[perl #121277] Commit "Make perlbug Unicode-aware." broke perlbug onWin32
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-10690-1456506803-754.121277-15-0@perl.org
On Mon Apr 14 07:03:17 2014, rjbs wrote:
> As the critical breakage is gone, I've removed this from the blockers list.

The original problem reported in this ticket is fixed. Is there still activity that needs to happen here or can we close this ticket?

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open