develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from February 2016

[perl #121002] Error accessing remote file on OpenVMS using Perl5.8.6

From:
l.mai@web.de via RT
Date:
February 22, 2016 22:30
Subject:
[perl #121002] Error accessing remote file on OpenVMS using Perl5.8.6
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-21845-1456180198-1680.121002-15-0@perl.org
On Sat Jan 25 09:14:47 2014, craig.a.berry@gmail.com wrote:
> I finally got a test environment set up where I could reproduce this
> and see what was going on.  I've pushed a fix to the development
> sources and included it below as well.  This fix will appear in 5.20,
> which won't be out for a few months.  I'll see about getting it into
> 5.18.3, which is also probably some months away. I think the only
> immediate solution is to build Perl from source with this fix
> included.

This ticket is listed in perl5200delta. Can it be closed?

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open