develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from February 2016

[perl #98662] enhance HARNESS_TIMER functionality

From:
l.mai@web.de via RT
Date:
February 22, 2016 21:47
Subject:
[perl #98662] enhance HARNESS_TIMER functionality
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-17745-1456177616-1852.98662-15-0@perl.org
On Sun Nov 09 12:55:00 2014, LeonT wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 2:48 AM, James E Keenan via RT <
> perlbug-followup@perl.org> wrote:
>
> > There has been no discussion in this ticket in nearly three years.
> >
> > If I read the ticket correctly, 4 of the OP's original patches were
> > applied; the fifth was more controversial and was never resolved.
> >
> > I recommend that we close this ticket and ask anyone who wants to continue
> > the discussion to submit a new RT.
> >
> > Thank you very much.
>

> Actually, Jarkko recently supplied a patch to achieve just this, and very
> recently released it as Test::Harness 3.34 :-)
>
> Leon

Does this mean we can close this ticket now?

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open