develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2016

just a friendly request

From:
ty armour
Date:
January 31, 2016 20:21
Subject:
just a friendly request
Message ID:
CAC=V4WcRCsvLXrSLUF9UA6kD9EWSEJnETH9vn6YXjaH2PR6SzQ@mail.gmail.com
I am looking for tutorials on how to basically rewrite perl. Every aspect
of rewriting perl i would be looking for.

I am also looking for tutorials on how to write perl wrappers for things
like opengl, winforms on windows. alsa on linux, jackd on linux, pulseaudio
on linux. also a perl wrapper for qt would be okay. also a perl wrapper for
gtk and a perl wrapper for whatever the window system is on mac would be
nice too. cocoa?

also perl wrapper to curses might be nice.

Reason is im writing software like lmms rakarrack blender hydrogen, vmpk,
qsynth jackd ardour k3d etcetera

so yeah any tutorials you can give on that information would help further
development of the perl language.

Im building my own computers as well and It would be nice to have tutorials
on writing a language or two.