develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2016

ext/POSIX/t/sigaction.t: new test failures on Darwin/PPC

From:
James E Keenan
Date:
January 28, 2016 12:33
Subject:
ext/POSIX/t/sigaction.t: new test failures on Darwin/PPC
Message ID:
20160128123343.16451.qmail@lists-nntp.develooper.com
systems as possible, I tested blead on Darwin/PPC.  I got two test
failures, neither of which I had ever observed in 12 years, in
ext/POSIX/t/sigaction.t.  As recently as the monthly release of 5.23.7,
all tests were passing on this machine.

Since there were two commits on Jan 26 which mention POSIX and
SA_SIGINFO in their commit messages, my hunch is that those commits are
the cause of these test failures.

See attachments for test output and perl -V information.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan