develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2016

[perl #126410] magic for overload broken 5.18..blead

From:
Tony Cook via RT
Date:
January 28, 2016 00:39
Subject:
[perl #126410] magic for overload broken 5.18..blead
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-20127-1453941579-99.126410-15-0@perl.org
On Mon Jan 18 15:03:11 2016, tonyc wrote:
> On Wed Nov 18 16:55:06 2015, TODDR wrote:
> > This is a TODO test for the failure that could be applied until we
> > can
> > find a correct solution.
>
> That patch has a syntax error and doesn't update MANIFEST.
>
> I've attached a fixed version of that.
>
> I've also attached a change that moves the DESTROY cache from the
> stash to the mro metadata, where we're already keeping the destroy sub
> generation.

Replaces the second patch, because it was broken on debugging/threaded builds.

Tony

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open