develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2016

[perl #123831] 5.21.8 fails compiling with icc

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
January 23, 2016 03:33
Subject:
[perl #123831] 5.21.8 fails compiling with icc
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-27990-1453520008-1347.123831-15-0@perl.org
On Wed Oct 14 04:51:32 2015, jkeenan wrote:
> Last night Tony C. asked me on IRC to try out the second of the two
> patches in this ticket on my older Darwin system.  Perl built
> successfully and passed all tests with this patch EXCEPT
> t/porting/authors.t
>
> Thank you very much.
> Jim Keenan

TonyC et al:  Would it be possible to get an update on the status of this RT?

Thank you very much.

--
James E Keenan (jkeenan@cpan.org)

---