develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2016

Re: [rt.cpan.org #78395] Win32: Do not use dlltool to create DLLs

From:
kmx
Date:
January 22, 2016 08:34
Re: [rt.cpan.org #78395] Win32: Do not use dlltool to create DLLs
Message ID:
56A1E9A2.2050708@atlas.cz
On August 20, 2015 19:30, Jan Dubois wrote:

 > Based on bulk88's analysis I've created a patch for this issue (Perl
 > compiled with MinGW64 creates broken relocation records and cannot be
 > used for embedding):
 >
 > It is split into 3 commits, as the ExtUtils-MakeMaker and
 > ExtUtils-CBuilder changes also need to be applied to their CPAN
 > releases.  The combined diff is:
 >
 > http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commitdiff/c9f3f18..d2728c5

Any chance to have these Win32 changes in perl 5.24.x?

The p5p thread from August 2016:
http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.perl5.porters/2015/08/msg230303.html

There are also related tickets
- EU::MM https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=78395