develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2016

Re: MSWin32 blead smoker dead? (x86/1 cpu) {blead}

From:
George Greer
Date:
January 9, 2016 21:06
Re: MSWin32 blead smoker dead? (x86/1 cpu) {blead}
Message ID:
alpine.LFD.2.20.1601091603120.5135@drei.m-l.org
On Wed, 6 Jan 2016, Dave Mitchell wrote:

> Of the smoke-me smokers, the win32 is running, but several of the linux
> ones seem stuck or disabled:
[...]

A power outage took care of that problem.  Everything is restarted now.

Currently-paused Linux smokers are:
blead_clang++_sanitize=address
blead_clang_sanitize=address
blead_clang_sanitize=undefined
smoke-me_clang_quick_sanitize=undefined
smoke-me_clang_sanitize=address
smoke-me_clang_sanitize=undefined

Most of those are due to being duplicative and not adding value.

The "blead_clang++_sanitize=address" one just added temporarily due to
recent reports.  I don't remember upgrading anything but want to be sure
it isn't just a machine issue.

--
George Greer