Re: [perl #127063] Setting $[ = 0 should not generate a warning

From:
Zefram
Date:
December 29, 2015 21:14
Re: [perl #127063] Setting $[ = 0 should not generate a warning
Message ID:
20151229211435.GI7818@fysh.org
Leon Timmermans wrote:
>Actually, I think a2p can still output $[ = 1,

No, I fixed that six years ago.  We then removed from the core the ability
to have a non-zero base index (though it remains available from modules).
All that remains in the core is the vestigial acceptance of setting $[
to 0, which has no semantic effect.  a2p has also been subsequently
ejected from the core.

-zefram