From:
James E Keenan
Date:
December 17, 2015 23:34
5673468A.9010200@verizon.net
On 12/17/2015 06:14 PM, Chad Granum wrote:
> new patch

Chad, I think the patch has to be drawn against:

./dist/Exporter/lib/Exporter/Heavy.pm

I was in the process of creating a smoke-me branch, but when I tried to
apply the patch with 'git am', I got this:

#####
4 $ git am < ~/learn/perl/p5p/0001-fix-Exporter.patch
Applying: fix
error: lib/Exporter/Heavy.pm: does not exist in index
Patch failed at 0001 fix
The copy of the patch that failed is found in:
    /home/jkeenan/gitwork/perl/.git/rebase-apply/patch
When you have resolved this problem, run "git am --continue".
If you prefer to skip this patch, run "git am --skip" instead.
To restore the original branch and stop patching, run "git am --abort".
#####

Also, when you submit a new patch, could you submit it via perlbug so
that we can track it via rt.perl.org?

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan