Re: [perl #125503] perlbug AutoReply: Removal of Test::Warnings notdocumented.

From:
Ken Moffat
Date:
June 29, 2015 13:10
Re: [perl #125503] perlbug AutoReply: Removal of Test::Warnings notdocumented.
Message ID:
20150628225811.GA29580@milliways
On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 11:46:20AM -0700, perlbug-followup@perl.org wrote:
> Please include the string:
>
>    [perl #125503]
>
> in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue. To do so,
> you may reply to this message (please delete unnecessary quotes and text.)

Sorry, this was completely bogus.  I seem to have developed a new
list of dependencies with 5.22, but Test::Warnings has always been
outside the core.  My latest theory is that its dependencies have
become required for its tests to pass, but I'm still trying to make
sense of this mess.

Please close, sorry for the noise.

ĸen
--