Re: [perl #124346] Respect perl6 in hashbang

From:
Aristotle Pagaltzis
Date:
June 20, 2015 21:35
Re: [perl #124346] Respect perl6 in hashbang
Message ID:
20150620213511.GA21386@plasmasturm.org
* Leon Timmermans <fawaka@gmail.com> [2015-06-20 21:50]:
> There are programs out there that depend on perl acting as
> a switchbox, in particular prove is such a program. This
> patch doesn't help anyone in perl5-land, but it would help
> a lot of people in perl6-land.

+1

It doesn’t even add any conceptual complexity – all behaviours
already exist, and the patch achieves its purpose by narrowing
down the special case (i.e. perl). I find this pleasing.

Regards,