Re: Question/suggestion on perlfunc.pod example

From:
Aristotle Pagaltzis
Date:
June 5, 2015 16:42
Re: Question/suggestion on perlfunc.pod example
Message ID:
20150605164132.GA48339@plasmasturm.org
Hi Glenn,

* Glenn Golden <gdg@zplane.com> [2015-06-04 13:10]:
> OK thanks. Here's the text of the patchfile produced by "git format-patch -1":

thank you.

I’m of two minds about the patch. I found some of the minor changes
arguable, so I restored things in various places to see what a more
minimal diff would look like. Looking at the result I started liking
some of your other changes, so I considered applying it as is. But then
I wondered: if the diff is going to be big anyway, maybe it’s worthwhile
to rewrite the whole thing and smooth it out properly instead of trying
to tweak it in place. So I gave that a shot:

http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commitdiff/refs/heads/ap/perlfunc-do

How does that look to you?

Regards,