Re: 5.22 breaks Coro-6.42

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
June 1, 2015 15:27
Re: 5.22 breaks Coro-6.42
Message ID:
20150601152648.GB15413@cancer.codesimply.com
* Andreas Koenig <andreas.koenig.7os6VVqR@franz.ak.mind.de> [2015-05-31T04:31:06]
> The ticket https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=101063 against
> Coro-6.42 may or may not have reached the author, does anybody know?

Thanks very much for pointing this out, Andreas.  I was at first peplexed: how
did this not end up on the pre-maint-release analysis page?

But it *did* and I missed it.  I should have noticed it, but I believe I
understand why I didn't.  I'll be in touch to discuss possible ways to improve
that page, or to get my own form of its data, in the next few days.

Thanks again for it, btw, it has been useful.

--
rjbs