Re: FYI - PM posted about a horrible List::Util::first bug

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
May 28, 2015 09:23
Re: FYI - PM posted about a horrible List::Util::first bug
Message ID:
20150528092337.GQ15483@iabyn.com
On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 09:44:26PM -0400, Ricardo Signes wrote:
> * Dave Mitchell <davem@iabyn.com> [2015-05-27T05:57:25]
> > So I don' think that condition is strong enough, and I'm not sure that
> > that there is such a safe condition.
>
> Seems like the simplest thing to do is to eliminate the optimization in 5.22.1
> and maybe 5.20.3, until there is a consensus that we have found a condition.
> If ever.

Agreed.

--
Please note that ash-trays are provided for the use of smokers,
whereas the floor is provided for the use of all patrons.