[perl #125261] Documentation of wait has 'no sentence'

From:
Tony Cook via RT
Date:
May 28, 2015 00:15
Subject:
[perl #125261] Documentation of wait has 'no sentence'
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-17007-1432772134-846.125261-15-0@perl.org
On Wed May 27 13:06:51 2015, ambs@eremita.di.uminho.pt wrote:
> line 8118 of cpan/Pod-Perldoc/corpus/perlfunc.pod
>
> If you use wait in your handler for $SIG{CHLD} it may accidentally
> for the child created by qx() or system(). See perlipc for
> details.
>
> It may accidentally do what to the poor child?
> Unfortunately my knowledge is limited to know how to fix it.

That file is used only for testing Pod::Perldoc, the sentence in
pod/perlfunc.pod is:

If you use C<wait> in your handler for $SIG{CHLD}, it may accidentally wait
for the child created by qx() or system().  See L<perlipc> for details.

So closing.

Tony

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: new