Re: FILE structure internals issue building blead onWindowswithVisual Studio 2015 RC

From:
A. Sinan Unur
Date:
May 5, 2015 00:44
Re: FILE structure internals issue building blead onWindowswithVisual Studio 2015 RC
Message ID:
CABbccANCTgMF=Eow_O=AFCo-XFW7xsyA2o0xBawHSfeyHEvNQQ@mail.gmail.com
On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 2:10 PM, bulk88 <bulk88@hotmail.com> wrote:
> A. Sinan Unur wrote:
>> As for the problem in sv.c, removing the leading + sign from a certain
>> field fixes the issue. I do not know if the + sign is needed for other
>> environments.

> That is clearly a compiler bug, since it isn't broken on VC 2013.

It looks like that to me too, but, again, I wanted to get to a
building successfully, and then re-trace and issue each issue I
encountered along the way.

> Is there any particular reason you are trying VC 2015 beta? I highly doubt
> P5P will add a new "platform" (VC version) during the code freeze (anyone
> else want to speak up?). Maybe for 5.22.1 VC 2015 support can be added but
> that is months away.

I didn't think it would make it to 5.22, but when the release
candidate came out, I wanted to see how far I could get.

Thanks for your help,

-- Sinan