develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2015

Re: Perl 5.21.11 is now available!

From:
H.Merijn Brand
Date:
April 21, 2015 12:32
Re: Perl 5.21.11 is now available!
Message ID:
20150421143223.2a595ac7@pc09.procura.nl
On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 08:15:20 -0400, Ricardo Signes
<perl.p5p@rjbs.manxome.org> wrote:

> * Steve Hay <steve.m.hay@googlemail.com> [2015-04-20T17:38:59]
> > We are chuffed to announce version 21.11, the twelfth development
> > release of version 21 of Perl 5.
>
> Thanks, Steve!

Yeah! (installed in my test farms on both laptop and dromedary)

> Steve deserves an extra helping of thanks for taking this up at the last
> minute, especially when I totally ignored his emails about the release while
> attending the QA Hackathon in Berlin this past week.

Where your appearance were very much appreciated too :)

> I look forward to reinstalling everything. :)

I did that on Sunday for 5.20.2 with 1200 releases. The fallout reached
to Monday-night, but all is well. That process found some extra
dimensions in our river-story.

using perl5.00307 .. 5.21   porting perl5 on HP-UX, AIX, and openSUSE