develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2015

Re: Avoid gcc warning op.c

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
March 30, 2015 15:51
Re: Avoid gcc warning op.c
Message ID:
20150330155121.GS4035@iabyn.com
On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 07:09:34PM -0500, Ricardo Signes wrote:
> * Martijn Lievaart <m@rtij.nl> [2014-11-15T12:04:14]
> > First post to this mailing list and first stab at fighting the warnings.
> > Please flame me if anything is inappropriate.
>
> This post seemed to go un-responded-to.  Anybody?

The patch looks good, but I guess we should wait until after the code
freeze to apply it.

--
Please note that ash-trays are provided for the use of smokers,
whereas the floor is provided for the use of all patrons.