develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2015

Re: OP_SIGNATURE

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
March 5, 2015 12:36
Re: OP_SIGNATURE
Message ID:
20150305123616.GC28599@iabyn.com
On Thu, Mar 05, 2015 at 09:35:42AM +0000, Zefram wrote:
> If the change were invisible, I would not have the objections that I have.

The only visible changes are to the experimental signatures feature.

Code that does not do 'use feature "signatures"' would see exactly
zero difference in 5.22.

--
The Enterprise's efficient long-range scanners detect a temporal vortex
distortion in good time, allowing it to be safely avoided via a minor