develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from March 2015

Re: OP_SIGNATURE

From:
James E Keenan
Date:
March 5, 2015 02:35
Re: OP_SIGNATURE
Message ID:
20150305023543.15859.qmail@lists-nntp.develooper.com
On 03/04/2015 03:12 PM, Jan Dubois wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 12:49 PM, Dave Mitchell <davem@iabyn.com> wrote:
>> Since this is an internal implementation detail change to an experimental
>> feature, I'm hoping that it will be non-controversial to merge it into
>> bleed once it passes smoking.
>
> I'm hoping too that this will be considered non-controversial.

Simply observing the volume of discussion in this thread suggests that
it cannot be considered non-controversial and is therefore ineligible
for Perl 5.22.

I don't claim to have an understanding of opcodes sufficient to take a
stand one way or the other on the issue.

Thank you very much.
jimk