Re: 5.21.9 not building for me on Ubuntu

From:
Sawyer X
Date:
February 21, 2015 13:44
Re: 5.21.9 not building for me on Ubuntu
Message ID:
CAMvkq_QjmWFJQ=gfujsjgOOizUJ-f+UnBKCaMKpb=ZOASBNS4A@mail.gmail.com
Thanks, Lukas!

I dreaded I screwed the packaging. I was doing the majority of the
work on an Ubuntu.

Perhaps we should add "-Dusethreads -Dusequadmath" as one of the
configurations to test when packaging, now that Lukas has fixed it.