Re: 5.21.9 not building for me on Ubuntu

From:
Lukas Mai
Date:
February 21, 2015 10:38
Re: 5.21.9 not building for me on Ubuntu
Message ID:
54E86024.3090201@gmail.com
Am 21.02.2015 um 08:51 schrieb sisyphus1@optusnet.com.au:
> Hi,
>
> 5.21.9 is failing for me fairly early on as per attached 'make.out'
> (which is the full outptut I got when I re-ran make after it failed).
>
> Configure command was:
>
> $ sh Configure -des -Duse64bitint -Duse64bitall -Dusethreads
> -Dusequadmath -Dusedevel -Dprefix=/home/sisyphus/bleadperl
>
> No problems with the same incantation, same machine, perl-5.21.7.
>
> Cheers,
> Rob

The combination of -Dusethreads -Dusequadmath seems to have been broken
since
<http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commitdiff/5563f4573c9a18a83c4aa768343985e14f06e1b4>.
I've now pushed
<http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/commitdiff/adc55e020e9dd90e3092c97ee7db0912097c4a7e>,
which makes numeric.c build again on my machine.

--
Lukas Mai <plokinom@gmail.com>