Re: Remove option to build without USE_SOCKETS_AS_HANDLES on Windows?

From:
Leon Timmermans
Date:
February 15, 2015 03:35
Re: Remove option to build without USE_SOCKETS_AS_HANDLES on Windows?
Message ID:
CAHhgV8h8JJy25qi4X6a5G+_75cqdUyCJ1bSXLHLAa8nomNhvkw@mail.gmail.com
On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 10:08 AM, Steve Hay <Steve.Hay@verosoftware.com>
wrote:

> A possible tiny "speed up" doesn't seem worth the effort of fixing the
> bitrotted code and then maintaining both branches of code in the future,
> so support for building without the USE_SOCKETS_AS_HANDLES option is now
> removed with commit 72e6b643d0.

(a very late reply)

The removal of the USE_SOCKETS_AS_HANDLES macro seems to have broken some
of my code. Was there any reason not to keep that as a stub?

Leon