Google Summer of Code

From:
Paul Johnson
Date:
February 15, 2015 00:11
Subject:
Google Summer of Code
Message ID:
223B8B18-CC45-4B9A-8228-1D1E97386B2F@pjcj.net
Hello everyone,

It's Google Summer of Code time again and we would like to get Perl involved once more this year.

It would be great to have some projects involving the Perl 5 core,  but projects centered around modules are also very welcome.

If you feel able to help, either by suggesting projects or by volunteering as a mentor your help would be much appreciated.  More information is available at http://blogs.perl.org/users/shadowcat_mdk/2015/02/gsoc-i-need-your-ideas.html

We will be putting in our application in within a few days,  so please don't delay!

And please also publicise this in your local perl monger groups and in any project groups to which you belong.  This is a very worthwhile programme and we would love to be able to benefit from it as in previous years.

Thanks!
--
Paul Johnson - paul@pjcj.net