Re: BLEAD smoke concerns when using IBM cc (vac v11)

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
February 4, 2015 23:19
Re: BLEAD smoke concerns when using IBM cc (vac v11)
Message ID:
20150204231937.GA20010@cancer.codesimply.com
* Michael Felt <aixtools@gmail.com> [2015-01-21T15:01:50]
> I have not been a full-time programmer for nearly 20 years, so I do not
> claim ''any'' knowledge of 'what is best' or even 'correct'. All I can
> point out - as a Test::Smoke(r) is that, as is, perl is no longer going to
> compile with the new assert.h file.

Do we have any ideas, here, everybody?

We do not want to lose a platform from smoking if possible!

--
rjbs