[perl #123714] Request a new feature. Chroot packages [new pkgroot operator?].

From:
Tony Cook via RT
Date:
February 2, 2015 22:38
Subject:
[perl #123714] Request a new feature. Chroot packages [new pkgroot operator?].
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-16970-1422916715-403.123714-15-0@perl.org
On Mon Feb 02 00:13:59 2015, qd1qupwe.hs2@20minutemail.com wrote:
> Hello.
> My project grow constantly and now I need in a new feature. It seems
> there is no way to chroot packages (new pkgroot operator?) now and
> code execution in do/eval can modify global vars.

Have you looked at the Safe module?

NAME
       Safe - Compile and execute code in restricted compartments

However, note the warning:

WARNING
       The authors make no warranty, implied or otherwise, about the
       suitability of this software for safety or security purposes.

Tony

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: new