DAVEM TPF Grant#2 January 2015 report

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
February 2, 2015 12:05
Subject:
DAVEM TPF Grant#2 January 2015 report
Message ID:
20150202120441.GR15494@iabyn.com
at the start of the month I continued work on making the stderr of builds
less noisy, and for blead to build, test, and be stderr-clean under ASan
-fsanitize=undefined.

At the end of this work I raised around 26 RT and github tickets with
fixes for cpan/ distributions; currently around 9 of these have been
merged back into blead and a further 4 have been merged upstream but not
yet released.

For the rest of the month I spent a bit of time on a few RT tickets and
tried to keep with my p5p mailbox.

SUMMARY:
      2:52 [Win32] Unable to build 64-bit 5.21.7
      1:50 [perl #123469] Bug in split function, with utf8 strings
      3:30 [perl #123609] Unexpected warning compiling array subscript
      2:00 [perl #123685] Question regarding the '#!' argument passing.
     13:30 process p5p mailbox
      6:08 reduce amount of stderr stuff in build/test
    ------
     29:50 TOTAL (HH::MM)

As of 2015/01/31: since the beginning of the grant:

  68.0 weeks
 913.1 total hours
  13.4 average hours per week

There are 287 hours left on the grant

--
Art is anything that has a label (especially if the label is "untitled 1")