[perl #123704] ext/Devel-Peek/Peek.xs: Eliminate one warning in gcc build

From:
James E Keenan
Date:
February 1, 2015 02:19
Subject:
[perl #123704] ext/Devel-Peek/Peek.xs: Eliminate one warning in gcc build
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-27290-1422757129-355.123704-75-0@perl.org
# New Ticket Created by  James E Keenan
# Please include the string:  [perl #123704]

The patch attached should eliminate one warning generated during 'make' when built with gcc.

I have this smoking in the 'smoke-me/jkeenan/peek-xs' branch.

Please review.  Thank you very much.

--
James E Keenan (jkeenan@cpan.org)