develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2015

[perl #123693] typo fixes

From:
Tony Cook via RT
Date:
January 29, 2015 00:29
Subject:
[perl #123693] typo fixes
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-19458-1422491360-509.123693-15-0@perl.org
On Wed Jan 28 15:54:53 2015, vlajos@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi, (Sorry if this is not the proper channel.)
>
> I fixed a few typos in the perl5 source.
> Please find attached.
> Mostly found by this tool: https://github.com/vlajos/misspell_fixer
> But I had to revert a few.
> If you think it is useful, feel free to merge it.
> Or let me know if it requires any amendements.

I've set an appropriate subject.

The changes to cpan/ should be submitted via the upstream CPAN authors.

The change from "initialinstalllocation" to "initialinstallocation" is incorrect, since that "word" is the concatenation of "initial install location", and is backward incompatible.

Some of the other changes may break backward compatibility, like autodefer_filelen_threshhold -> autodefer_filelen_threshold in dist/Tie-File

Most of the changes look good though.

Tony

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: new