develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2015

[perl #123065] bigint bug?

From:
Tony Cook via RT
Date:
January 27, 2015 04:29
Subject:
[perl #123065] bigint bug?
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-10996-1422332963-1548.123065-15-0@perl.org
On Mon Dec 15 16:49:25 2014, tonyc wrote:
> On Mon Oct 27 01:44:10 2014, dunedimensia@gmail.com wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > is it a proper way to write by e-mail?
> > If so, I'd like to give some links to discussions in PerlMonks, initiated
> > by me strugling against bigint.
> >
> > 1. Seems that Bigint do not DWImean, when I asked him to do arithmetic
> > operation between two strings (long strings made from digits).
> > http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=1105073
> >
> > 2. And ++:
> > http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=1099105
>
> How about the attached patch to clear up the confusion?

No-one commented, so you obviously think it's wonderful.

Hence applied as fa7b7678bab96274911475d96fd3a790506d7f11 and resolving this ticket.

Tony

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open