develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2015

[perl #123616] Weed out needless PERL_UNUSED_ARG

From:
bulk88 via RT
Date:
January 17, 2015 22:57
Subject:
[perl #123616] Weed out needless PERL_UNUSED_ARG
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-14424-1421535412-1556.123616-15-0@perl.org

Im inclined to say https://rt.perl.org/Ticket/Attachment/1326848/707965/0001-Removed-PERL_UNUSED_ARG-in-S_grok_bslash_x.patch is wrong. output_warning is unused in non-DEBUGGING and DEBUGGING. I removed it as an experiment and both build types compiled, see attached patch.

bulk88 ~ bulk88 at hotmail.com

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open