develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from January 2015

Re: [perl #123069] signature/attribute syntax is awful

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
January 16, 2015 16:20
Re: [perl #123069] signature/attribute syntax is awful
Message ID:
20150116160318.GU15494@iabyn.com
On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 10:11:04PM -0500, Ricardo Signes wrote:
> * Peter Martini via RT <perlbug-comment@perl.org> [2015-01-14T11:24:01]
> > Is there objection, and if so how strong, to applying this change as is (with
> > appropriate doc changes, of course)?
>
> None from me.

I approve of the change, but would prefer that FC's suggestion (if viable)
be done to avoid the big code duplication that the current diff
introduces.

--
Counsellor Troi states something other than the blindingly obvious.