develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2014

Re: dromedary and cachegrind

From:
Steffen Mueller
Date:
November 30, 2014 10:45
Re: dromedary and cachegrind
Message ID:
547AF536.7080505@cpan.org
On 11/30/2014 11:37 AM, Abigail wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 02:33:27AM -0000, Father Chrysostomos wrote:
>> Is there any chance cachegrind could magically make its way on to
>> dromedary?
>
> Dennis would be the person to ask. If he doesn't respond to the
> thread, either mail him directly, or poke me, and I'll poke him IRL.

And for what it's worth, I'm certain that the answer will be "yes, no
problem at all". The one thing might be since it'll be something like
CentOS 6, it might not be the latest and greatest version.

--Steffen