develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from November 2014

[perl #123174] perl blead: Update to Test-Simple Alpha 073 [patch]

From:
Father Chrysostomos via RT
Date:
November 11, 2014 22:39
Subject:
[perl #123174] perl blead: Update to Test-Simple Alpha 073 [patch]
Message ID:
rt-4.0.18-21468-1415745568-1115.123174-15-0@perl.org
On Tue Nov 11 10:40:39 2014, exodist7@gmail.com wrote:
> This is an update to Test::Simple, it updates to alpha 73 which has several
> bugfixes for downstream modules when compared to 071, which was the
> previous alpha in blead.
>
> I have also included a patch to revert an update from BingOS which removed
> the alphas and replaced them with a minor update to stable, which is not
> what we want. This revert patch needs to be applied before the update
> patch. I have them separate in case someone wants to revert
> 3709f1d4bd0179938a418d9337449fdf20a783bc independently.
>
> The third patch is an update to Porting/Maintainers.pl  per BingOS request.
> I would appreciate it if someone who understands it better would take a
> peek at it. I am making it a separate patch for easy review/fixing.

Thank you.  Applied:

$ git log -3 --oneline
86e082c Update Porting/Maintainers.pl for alpha Test-Simple
4e88444 Update Test-Simple to alpha 073
518760d Revert "Update Test-Simple to CPAN version 1.001009"

--

Father Chrysostomos

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: new