updated EBCDIC porting status

From:
Karl Williamson
Date:
October 30, 2014 23:30
Subject:
updated EBCDIC porting status
Message ID:
5452C9FF.60701@khwilliamson.com
The output Yaroslav posted worked well for me.  For those of you who
didn't translate it, we are now at 96.17% pass rate of those tests done.
  All of cpan is skipped, as well as a couple of others that we started
skipping early on, just to make progress.  It's about, but not quite,
time to try those.

The remaining current failures are a mixture of test problems, plus real
failures of mostly edge cases.  As I've said earlier, there is one
problem that I had been deferring fixing, and that is with
pack("U",...).   I have now pushed a new version from the latest blead
for Yaroslav to try, which attempts to fix that, and a few of the other
  remaining test failures.

http://perl5.git.perl.org/perl.git/shortlog/refs/heads/smoke-me/khw-ebcdic