Re: [perl #122853] Guarantee 0-9, A-Z, a-z character classes

From:
Jarkko Hietaniemi
Date:
October 30, 2014 22:25
Re: [perl #122853] Guarantee 0-9, A-Z, a-z character classes
Message ID:
CAJueppu2WH_Z=Cu+epORkyOz4BhSYdipwqw5FKh4=ABKw68QYA@mail.gmail.com
... and if we step outside ASCII, what do you think X-Χ should match?