Re: Bringing the regex compiler into the current millenium.

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
October 23, 2014 22:45
Re: Bringing the regex compiler into the current millenium.
Message ID:
20141023224501.GA25787@cancer.codesimply.com
* demerphq <demerphq@gmail.com> [2014-10-23T04:15:05]
> I will start a project to rewrite the regex compiler in the next little
> while, I will work on a branch (name to be announced), and I welcome any
> contributions or support in this effort.

I mentioned it on IRC, but why not "on the record?" -- I am excited to hear it
and wish you good luck and godspeed.  This is definitely a place where everyone
knows we can improve, but nobody is rushing to do the big scary job.  So
thanks for volunteering. :)

--
rjbs