Re: Wording for lvalue ref error messages

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
October 14, 2014 12:39
Re: Wording for lvalue ref error messages
Message ID:
20141014123903.GA21294@cancer.codesimply.com
* Father Chrysostomos <sprout@cpan.org> [2014-09-28T14:12:24]
>     Can't modify reference to parenthesized localized array in list assignment
>
> But 'reference to parenthesized localized array' seems a bit of a
> mouthful.

Mouthful or not, I think it's okay.  After all, how often is anybody [but you]
going to encounter this?  Pretty rarely, I think. :-)  It's better to pick
clarity over succinctness, here, if we have nothing that gets us both.

--
rjbs