Best way to cross compile CPAN modules?

From:
Alexandre Jousset
Date:
October 1, 2014 20:36
Subject:
Best way to cross compile CPAN modules?
Message ID:
542C65D3.9070706@gtmp.org
	Hello,

	Still working on Android port, I wanted to find a way to cross compile CPAN modules using the CPAN module (or cpan util).

	I haven't found an obvious way, so I started some ugly hack I'm used to :-p Now I can do it, with downloading dependencies etc, but without tests.

	Is there someone who has worked on that topic? What is the status?

	I can share my experiments but I doubt there is something usable in them ;-)

	Cheers,
--