Re: [MSWin32] I need help with RT#98976

From:
George Greer
Date:
October 1, 2014 03:06
Re: [MSWin32] I need help with RT#98976
Message ID:
alpine.LFD.2.11.1409302303190.11651@drei.m-l.org
On Mon, 29 Sep 2014, Paul "LeoNerd" Evans wrote:

> https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=98976
>
> t/22timeout.t is failing on MSWin32, and as is typical with such
> failures I have no idea why nor have direct access to any resource to
> test this with.
>
> Can anyone offer assistance? This is a dual-life core module so it's
> currently breaking blead.

If all you need are (or can suffice with) 'print'-style debugging
statements then any p5p committer can set up 'smoke-me' branches and get
logs of the results.

If the perl.org p5p Windows box is dead then remind me this weekend and
I'll clone my smoker VM to have something you can RDP into for a more
interactive experience.

--
George Greer