Re: Bad IO::Socket::IP test?

From:
Christian Walde
Date:
September 29, 2014 16:48
Re: Bad IO::Socket::IP test?
Message ID:
op.xmyjmzflydyjqt@digitizedsqueak.vpn.phoffice
On Sat, 27 Sep 2014 06:01:15 +0200, George Greer <perl@greerga.m-l.org>
wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Sep 2014, Steve Hay wrote:
>
>> I haven't seen this failure running tests manually on my own machine,
>> but I'm aware of the smoke failure and have already raised a ticket
>> for it on rt.cpan.org:
>>
>> https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=98951
>
> That ticket was superceded by RT#98976.

As SHAY mentioned, and i just noted in the new ticket: I've not been able
to reproduce this manually. I'd say before this can be approached we need
to work out how to reproduce it reliably.

bulk88: What's your perl -V?

Can you reproduce this issue in a portable perl you can zip up and upload
somewhere?

--
With regards,
Christian Walde